- Over 14 years of experience in architecture, development, support and optimization of custom software solutions with involvement in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Over 8 years of .NET development using C#, ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Over 2 years of professional onsite consulting with specialization in architecture, design and development of web- and desktop-based enterprise solutions.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented programming and design concepts.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server with 5 years of programming experience.
- Strong skills in Oracle Database Server with 3 years of programming experience.
- Clear understanding of database concepts.
- Solid working experience with FIX protocol and trading clients implementation.
- Working experience in using VSS, SVN, GIT and TFS source controls.
- Working experience in various reporting tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, DevExpress.
- Working experience with Telephony/IVR solutions: Avaya (POM, custom actions, ccxml, vxml)
- Active and collaborative team player with solid communication skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Technologies: .NET Framework, WCF, XML Web Services, ADO.NET, WPF, LINQ, SignalR, FIX, IVR, Active MQ
- Web Technologies: HTML, ASP.NET, XML/XSLT, CSS, AngularJS, jQuery
- RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9/10
- NoSQL: MongoDB
- Reports: Crystal Reports 9/10, SSRS, DevExpress
- Version Control: VSS, SVN, TFS, GIT
- IDE: MS Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, XCode, Intel XDK, InettiJ IDEA, NetBeans
- Telephony/IVR solutions: Avaya
Graduated at 2008 from Saratov State Technical University with Master Degree in Software Engineering.
Feb 2012 - Present
Lead Software Engineer, IT Consultant at One Call Care Management
A large multi-tiered application based on .NET Framework and Oracle RDBMS. The application is used on an everyday basis by several hundred users distributed across three geographical locations in different time zones. Continue previous project design and implementation in parallel (onsite).
Role: Lead Developer, Architect
- Defining solutions architecture, authoring design documents.
- Estimating development effort and planning development activities.
- Providing in-depth requirement analysis for new and existing systems.
- Code review and mentoring development team members.
- Implementation of mission-critical parts of software solutions.
- Prototyping of new features using new technologies.
- Database architecture design and review.
- Application performance analysis and optimization.
- Translation of old modules/applications from VB.NET to C# with performance optimization.
- Reverse engineering, redesign and rewriting of old applications according to the new requirements and regulations.
Nov 2004 - Feb 2012
Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Lead Software Engineer, Software Engineering Team Leader
An enterprise-level composite web platform based on ASP.NET/WCSF. The platform allows hosting multiple independent applications (sites) and provides them with common services like user management, skins customization, documents import/export, integration with a messaging framework.
Role: Lead Developer, Architect, Coordinator
- Communication with a client and requirements gathering and analysis.
- Framework, web-controls and modules architecture design and implementation.
- Database architecture review and redesign.
- Application performance review and optimization.
- Coordination of development and QA team.
Clients consulting, design and implementation of a wide range of application allowed data exchange over FIX protocol. A lot of work related to FIX Protocol Competency Center.
Role: Architect, Lead Developer
- Customers communication and requirements analysis.
- Consulting clients on products and possible ways of integration with their systems.
- Consulting client’s development teams on FIX concepts and proprietary FIX framework.
- Coordinating development and QA teams.
- Fixing bugs and implementing new features in a commercial product.
- Architecture review and proposition of several features to a proprietary FIX framework.
- Designing architecture of windows and web services and applications.
- Implementing designed applications with world-wide distributed team of developers.
Information system implementation for one of the biggest Russian bank (~80 offices nationwide).
Role: Key Developer
- Architecture design of reporting subsystem with role-based security.
- Reporting subsystem UI implementation.
- Implementation of reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
Scalable backup reporting/data protection service management solution allowed to see the success and failures of backups, replicas and recoveries in their environment and trend those over time.
Role: Coordinator, Architect, Key Developer
- Performance optimization, bugs fixing and futures development for the product initially implemented by client’s development team.
- Managing the team of 4 developers and 3 testers.
- Leading everyday meeting and technical discussions with the customer.
- Performance optimization on various application layers.
Educational portal allowed physicians to pass shortly through qualification tests and receive medical credits and certificates.
Role: Key Developer
- Design of the application parts based on Object-oriented methodology using UML.
- Design and development of Reports module using based on Crystal Reports 10 technology using C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET.
- Development of complex stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2000.
- Development of project documentation.
Several educational rich web sites in Health Care area.
Role: Key Developer
- Application architecture design based on Object-oriented methodology using UML (MS Visio).
- Design and development of application core part.
- Design and development of search engine based on XML Web Service.
- Design and development of web user controls using ASP.NET.
- Technical writing of project documentation.
- Coordination of the project team (3 developers).
Web-based tool used to optimize educational process routines.
- Development of application business layer using ADO.NET, C#.
- Development of web user controls using ASP.NET.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, XML/XSLT, ADO.NET, SVN, Visual Studio, IIS.
Feb 2004 - Oct 2004
Job Position: Software Engineer
Support, maintenance and development of customer’s inhouse workflow and documentflow system.
- Support and enhancement of client-server windows application for data administration (C#).
- Development of new and optimization of existing stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2000 (T-SQL).
- Support and enhancement of generated reports (Crystal Report 9).
Environment: C#, T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 9, Visual Studio, VSS.
Jul 2000 - Jan 2004
Job Position: Software Engineer
Implementation of in-house AutoCAD modules, documents and drafts workflow process automation/optimization.
- Designing and developing client-server windows application for documents and drafts management (C++).
- Design and development of AutoCAD modules for gas distribution network systems engineering (C++, Auto Lisp).
- Elaboration and optimization of used algorithms (C++).
- Development of stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2000 (T-SQL).
- Work in team of 2 programmers.
Environment: C++, T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2000, Auto CAD, Borland C++ Builder.
- English: intemidiate
- Russian: native
Snowboarding, rock climbing, photography, traveling.